Monday, November 8, 2010

Light up the future with present.. or even past

If you came across to read this blog, I assume you are interested, or maybe you did this accidentally, or you are too bored, so you are browsing the contact list for blogs, which you will close this window pretty soon. But do carry something away when you go, after all, you either waste your time, or you waste your time and gain something in return.

I am not a blogger, which means you will only see posts once in a blue moon, I can assure that there will not be posts tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, unless I got too sentimental again, or someone points the gun on my head to write one.

Got interested in writing these crap not because I felt that today is brighter, but the inspiring spectrum of the broad daylight inspired me. I was interested in programming when I was 15 years old, and so, I got devoted into writing server emulator program that was built using crappy VB6, and to be honest, it was one of the easiest programming language in the world. It worked for the first version, and after a few updates, it failed, and so I gave up.

I was too an enthusiast in playing piano, which I started learning since I was 8 years old, I did some performance on stage, and after some instructor switching, and some alterations in course, and some new challenges, I gave up.

When I was 12, I started learning Taekwondo, picked up some interest in it, and some friends. It was a good time that I had, I go to different schools, and joined taekwondo in different schools, and guess what... I gave up too....

And here is the story behind, if I hasn't gave up on any of those, I would be much successful than I am. I will have to keep reminding every now and then, be persistent, and stay ambitious. Let's hope that people who glanced through gets something.

"Light up the future with today" Elizabeth Brown
"Light up the future with today, and maybe past" Meng

No comments:

Post a Comment